From March to July 2017, the multi-tier MaD Festival explores sustainable progress of the creative industries at local, regional and international levels.
Scheduled for 21-23 July, the International Assembly will be a climatic finale. International changemakers and 1,300 MaDees from all over Asia will gather in Hong Kong for “The Blink of the Creative Mass.”
The Blink of the Creative Mass
- With a greater degree of citizen participation enabled by new technologies and social structures, how can we democratize creative practices and expand the “creative class” to the “creative mass”?
- In view of the social and ecological needs of our time, what new metrics, beside economic value, should we envision for creative success?
- If innovation is a force, how can it transcend a simplistic pursuit of the new and act as a binding agent for different aspects of sustainable development?
- 21 Jul – 23 Jul 2017 (Fri – Sun)
- 21 Jul (evening), 22 – 23 Jul (whole day)
(Programme timetable will be announced later)
- Main Venue
- Kwai Tsing Theatre, Hong Kong