The city-wide MaD Festival 2017 is coming in July! Themed “The Blink of the Creative Mass“, MaD Festival 2017 questions and reimagines creative practices in the midst of contemporary social, economic and environmental situations, and explores its relevance beyond a siloed “creative class.”
To foster in-depth exchange with asian participants and deepen young people’s understanding of creative industries, this year, MaD initiates an AMBASSADOR SCHEME to work closely with the selected ambassadors for festival. JOIN US to make a difference now!
We are now looking for assionate ambassadors! If you are:
- Energetic and interested in social innovation and local culture;
- Empathetic and interested in inclusive society;
- Cheerful and interested in human relationship;
- Willing to devote yourself to work closely with MaD team;
- Available for an induction session: 31 May 2017 (7:30 – 10:00 PM) and MaD Festival: 21-23 July 2017 (whole day);
- Age 18 or above and Holding a valid Hong Kong Identity Card**
Please join us as an AMBASSADOR to
- Assist MaD Team in the coordination work for MaD Festival 2017 excursion, accessibility service or MaD buddy from June to July 2017
- Help over 30 overseas and local guests and over 1,300 young participants throughout the event
Before applying, please make sure you fulfill the above requirements!
A small honorarium will be provided for your contribution. Please fill in the application form by 19 May 2017 5:00 PM.
Enrolment and Enquiries: ambassador@MaD.asia